We produce the most reasonable priced controllers on the market today. Perfect for the DIY Hydrographic Tank builder. We do not sacrifice quality of parts or workmanship to bring you our standard series controllers. Whether you need a single or dual heating element controller we have what you need. Each and everyone of our controllers are built to your specific needs. We also engrave the panel with your company logo or any wording your prefer. We are the only manufacturer that offers this service and we offer it free of charge! It is important to us that you not only love the functionality of your controller but also the aesthetics of it as well.
Our standard series controllers come with the following features.
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Separate Push Button Timer Reset
- PID Controller for optimum heating characteristics
- Integrated timer in the PID module for less panel clutter
- Programmable timer and length of buzzer sounding
- Pump switch
- Separate switch for each heating element
- Included Temperature Probe 1/4 inch NPT thread
- 40AMP Contactors to handle any need
Optional accessories that really make our controllers shine!
- Remote Operated Pump Foot Switch so you can press the pedal right at your work station.
- Remote Button to reset the timer from your work station instead of wasting time going to the panel
- Single Heating Element Panel $830.00
- Dual Heating Element Panel $880.00
- Remote Pump Foot Pedal $50.00
- Remote Timer Reset Button $50.00
Information you will need before ordering your control panel
- Voltage requirement for your water pump. (Usually 110V or 220V)
- Voltage and Wattage of your heating elements (220V 4500W standard)
- Standing at workstation in front of tank will your panel be to your RIGHT or LEFT?
- Would you like your company logo engraved for FREE? We need a hi res image. You can send it to email@example.com with your order number which you will receive within 24 hours after your purchase.
- Do you want the upgrades? Remember we have the remote foot switch for your pump and remote button to reset the timer saving you from having to take time to walk to your control panel.
To order one of the Standard Series Controllers add one to cart.
Remote options are available from the cart.
For more information and our FAQ’s about our Standard Controllers visit FAQ Page